Monday, March 29, 2010

Beaufort Dog . pets

My friend Becca (you might remember her from her family session last year) works at Beaufort Dog here in town. I can't tell you how much I love Beaufort Dog, whenever we've needed to board the dogs we've always taken them there, the facility is amazing. They have so much room for the dogs to run around (which Osceola and Vader don't get much of here at home) and everyone that works there is amazing with dogs. When Osceola was about 3 months old we boarded him so we could go on our belated honeymoon, I would call Becca every day to check on him because at the time Bam Bam her mastiff was going to doggie day care there so she's check in on him for me, he had so much fun while he was there. We were able to board both dogs this past Sept. and I loved that they were allowed to sleep together because that's what they do at home. Becca is now working at Beaufort Dog and doing obedience classes and I've been able to photograph their graduation photos which has always been a lot of fun and I wanted to share the latest group of graduates with you. Now I'm by no ways a studio photographer but we make a makeshift "studio" in Beaufort Dog and make it work.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I've got an idea in my head for a fundraiser for a pitbull shelter that I am a huge fan of so be on the lookout for that :)

2 comments:

Jill March 29, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I just LOVE the dog portraits :)

Erin Jones March 29, 2010 at 5:12 PM  

Those are awesome!!! My favorite part is you can see some of the dogs character in each picture and not just the breed.

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP