Saturday, May 22, 2010

Through the Viewfinder pt1 . TtV

I think I have insomnia, some nights I just can't sleep so I stay up and finish whatever craft/sewing/photo/knitting project I have or watch t.v. till I finally get sleepy. The other night I couldn't sleep and was looking through blogs when I came across one about Through the Viewfinder and I was so excited! My dad collects old cameras and when we were home last I brought home one of his Kodak Brownie Hawkeye and was researching the film to use for it and everything but when I saw that I could build an adapter for it and use by DSLR with it I was so excited! Luckily I have a macro lens because that is another very helpful part of this project, I'm sure my lens was happy to be used since it doesn't get much time on the camera. I decided to test out my work earlier today while we were hanging out on the front porch while Keeley played in the rain (it was warm enough and she was having fun). I can't wait to use this some more, I know this isn't every ones cup of tea and their not the best quality but that's not the point, it's fun to use some of the first cameras made and see how it used to be to take photos. I plan on stealing a couple of more cameras the next time I go home to try this out with so dad you're warned :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jill May 22, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

What fun!

Ashley May 22, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

This is so neat MIsty! It must be really cool that your dad collects these and you get to use them! The pictures came out great =)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP