Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Todd's . Hilton Head Couples photography

Desirae is a photographer in Tennessee who just so happened to be on her belated honeymoon in Hilton Head with her hubby this week. She had asked a while back about photographers in the area and I replied not thinking she would pick me to photograph them while they were there but much to my happiness she did :) As the date got closer I kept getting more nervous about going into labor before or during their session but thankfully that didn't happen and we had a great time hanging out on the beach. Katie came along with me and grabbed some amazing shots of them as well as some of us in action :) (which I stole from her facebook to share at the end of this post :) )
Desirae thank you so much for allowing me to photograph you guys! I hope ya'll are having fun on vacation and love your photos as much as I do :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Some I stole from Katie's facebook fanpage :)
my assistant Jaxon and I
Photobucket
who says pregnant ladies don't have stomach muscles to use lol
Photobucket
can you see us?
Photobucket


My maternity leave has officially started now so I'm trying to get everything ready for Jaxon's arrival (and maybe working on updating my website while I wait) I will probably be slow getting back to emails so please be patient :)

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP