Monday, June 27, 2011

Kmetz Family. Hunting Island Family Photographer

When Amy emailed me about photographing her family I was excited, it was going to be my first shoot back to work since having Jaxon and they were on vacation so I knew it would be a lot of fun. The sky was really pretty that afternoon which I was happy about since it had been really smokey due to some fires on the GA/FL border. The kids were so sweet and were so much fun to photograph (I think the funny faces photos were their favorites) and their parents were awesome and up for my ideas which is always a plus. Here are some of my favorites from the session
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP