Monday, July 4, 2011

A perfect 4th of July announcment . Beaufort Maternity photographer

My friend Rachael from Rach Lea Photography is pregnant and when she came to me with her idea for announcing the gender I was so excited, I love photos like these and have been itching to do some more so what better way to do them than this :) Rachael & Troy I'm soooo excited for ya'll to have a little mini Rach running around :) I can't wait to meet her!!!

Photobucket

and one more for fun, we were getting eaten alive by bugs so it's not perfect but still fun :)
Photobucket


and here are two of my recent favorites of my two little ones :) I wish I had the wall space to blow one up! maybe when we move, our next house needs lots of wall space haha
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shalon July 16, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

I love the sibling shots, how adorable!

Anonymous June 19, 2014 at 6:05 AM  

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I
am going through issues with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to
subscribe to it. Is there anyone else having similar RSS issues?
Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
Thanks!!

Stop by my weblog - healthy weight loss cleanses

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP