Sunday, July 24, 2011

Kellie + John . Beaufort Sc couples photographer

I've known Kellie for a very very very long time :) Her brothers and I were in the same grade in school and went to school together from Kindergarten till 8th grade when I transferred. Kellie has since then grown up and moved around the U.S. modeling, I was very jealous when she was living in L.A. :P Her mom and I have been talking about me being able to photograph her and her boyfriend John for a while and luckily it worked out for them to come down for a session and a quick get away for them :) Here are my favorites from the session. Guys thanks so much for coming down and letting me do my corny ideas :)
Photobucket
aren't they pretty!

Photobucket


Photobucket
it's not summer without a Sonic drink in my opinion :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
it was soo hot in there but so worth it

Photobucket
one of their ttv photos

Photobucket
ugg they are so pretty

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
having fun by the dock

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
we waiting in line a long time for this drink (and my dr pepper :P sadly my ice melted before I could eat it :( )

Photobucket
pinky promise you'll love me forever :)

Photobucket
something about this one I love so much!

Photobucket


Photobucket
her tattoo is awesome!

Photobucket
these were fun in that room

Photobucket


Photobucket
corny but I love it :)

Photobucket
more ttv

Photobucket


Photobucket
pretty Kellie!

Photobucket
the wind was blowing the puddle too much for exactly what I wanted but I still love this

Photobucket


Photobucket
<3

Photobucket
a little different than my normal stuff but I love it!

Photobucket
both modeling :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda Miller July 24, 2011 at 6:26 PM  

How neat that they could come visit and have a session! They look great. :)

Jodi Rothfeld July 24, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Simply Stunning! All of them!

Heather July 24, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Gorgeous, as always! Come to California and take pictures of my family so you can make us look good :)

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP