Friday, September 23, 2011

The Harmans . Beaufort Family Photographer

I'm such a bad blogger a couple of months ago I got to photograph my friends the Harman's for Luke's 1st birthday photos and some family photos since their family is about to grow in December :) I can't believe Luke is already 1 it seems like yesterday we did his newborn session, I'm going to have to make a trip back to Beaufort to do his little sisters photos :)
 
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP