Friday, December 30, 2011

Buddy the Elf . South Central Va lifestyle photographer




This was the first year Buddy the Elf visited our family before Christmas. Keeley seemed to really enjoy finding him each morning which was fun for us too. I think we forgot to hid him one day after I broke my toe (well I think I broke it haha) but other than that one day I think we did pretty good :) I can't wait to bring him out again next year :) He brought Keeley a couple of things during his stay with us including the gingerbread tree and her two new dolls that Santa's Elves (cough cough me) made her before Christmas. Here is his instagram journey. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP