Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kara . Jason & Lila . Roanoke Va couples, pet photographer


 
My friend Grace referred Kara and Jason to me, she told me I would love them. She was right, not only were they a super sweet and fun couple but they had also adopted Lila and brought her a long for photos. Lila was my last Pictures for Paws pet of the year and she was so photogenic once she warmed up to me. Kara told me about Angels of Assisi where she helps out, they sound like an amazing organization so I've decided they will be one of the organizations Pictures for Paws will be raising money for in the New Year :) Ok I'll be quiet and get to their photos now :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP