Friday, December 30, 2011

The Pinson Family . South Central Va Family photographer


This was the perfect session to be my last one in Beaufort. This family was so adorable and just all around fun to be around! I was excited they included their dog Rocco in the photos as well, he did so well posing for me. Sadly Rocco passed away after these photos were taken, I was so glad I was able to photograph him when he was happy and with the people that loved him most. Here are some of my favorites from their sessionPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Michele Shannon Pinson January 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

We love these pics sooo much Misty! You are so talented!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP