Friday, December 30, 2011

Hawkins Wedding . Hunting Island Sc Wedding Photographer



This wedding was nothing short of amazing! Ashley is a wedding planner so I expected nothing less from her when it came down her big day. I love the way Ashley and Jeff included the girls in the ceremony, I don't think there was a dry eye amongst the guest. The speeches during dinner were both touching and funny and the reception was gorgeous even though it was a bit chilly. From the hay bail sofa's with the antique side tables and lamps, to all the stringed lights and antique dishes everything was so beautifully put together. I wanted to share their first draft album layout for their blog :)
Guys thank you so much again for choosing me to photograph your big day! I had so much fun getting to know your family!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP