Saturday, December 31, 2011

Henry Baptism . South Central Va Event Photographer


I was lucky enough to take Henry's moms maternity and family photos before he was born so when his mom contacted me to photograph his baptism I was really excited to meet him and see how much his brother had grown. I had such a good time photographing this special event for them, everyone was so nice and they had a lot of yummy treats which my very pregnant self loved :) Here are some of my favorites from the day in reverse order... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP