Monday, December 12, 2011

Jen . Trae . Bella & Watson . Lynchburg Va Family photographer

I have been wanting to photograph this little family for a while now, Jen and I have talked about it for a while and finally when we moved back home we were able to get together. I love the love they all have for each other it's adorable! Bella was such an angel for the whole session and she kept our elf Buddy safe the whole time :) Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

jryann13 December 12, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

GAH!!!!! I just fall in love all over again EVERY time I look at these pictures! I can't believe my little baby girl has turned into a precious little lady! Misty- words cannot describe how grateful I am for the time you spent with us; and the emotions that live in my heart- you so gracefully brought to life! I don't think I will ever be able to say thank you enough! Looking forward to the spring and many more sessions to come! <3

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP