Friday, December 9, 2011

The Morris Family . Danville Va family photographer

I first photographed the Morris's when they were just a family of two when I was first starting out in California, last year I got to photograph them as a family of three and this year they have added onto their adorable family and I was able to photograph them when they came in to visit family. I can't wait for our next session Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Liz M. December 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM  

Ahhh Misty I am in LOVE with them! Thanks for doing such an amazing job of capturing my precious family, especially the bday photos of my little ham :) Again I say it b/c it's true, you're the best!!!

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP