Monday, December 12, 2011

Maria . Gretna Va portrait photographer

So a couple of months ago my friend Emily, who I've known forever and ever, asked me if I wanted to take part in a sort of styled session with a local artist. How could I say no to something like that? The days leading up to the session had been a bit cold but luckily that day warmed up for us. Maria is not only super talented but super gorgeous and amazing to photograph. I had a ton of fun working with Emily, it's always great to team up with friends for things like this because you can always learn something and have fun all at the same time. I can't wait to do another session the next time she is in, I'm plotting the theme right now :) Here are a ton of my favorites, Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP