Thursday, December 22, 2011

My birthday and more in film . South Central Va.Gretna Va lifestyle photographer





So on my birthday a photo group I'm a part of did a challenge to get a disposable camera and document the day, I thought it was perfect since it was my birthday. The day started out like any other, Jaxon hanging out in his swing drinking a bottle and Keeley running around after her nanny. 
I think Jaxon is looking at me like "Man you look old mommy"
Photobucket
upclose and personal
Photobucket
the photo on the right was an inspirational photo quote from an article I was reading, much like this photo I have forgotten what it said... this is also where I found out I had accidentally pushed the flash button in which it would never shut off...
my present from my parents was a new pair of Toms
Photobucket
Drew wanted to surprise me with this <3 my two men
Photobucket
I left out one here, I took a photo of us in the mirror and forgot the flash was on so it came out weird, but much like I forgot the flash I clearly forgot to resize and upload the photo :(
Keeley didn't want to be bothered for photos but Jaxon couldn't run away :)
Photobucket
my card and my red solo cup
Photobucket
my little man and i
Photobucket
finally some with Keeley, she was eating some icecream but wouldn't share :(
Photobucket
Drew and I decided to go to our old highschools state championship game
Photobucket
the Roanoke star on the mountain, and the stadium
Photobucket
the guys playing (we're the blue and gold team), and I caught a plane flying over barely
Photobucket
two of my best friends from highschool (and Stacey is the kids godmommy :) ) (thank you Derrick for taking the photo)
Photobucket
I used to make Drew take photos all the time, I need to do that more again
Photobucket
<3
Photobucket
I think she was surprised by the flash
Photobucket
silly faces
Photobucket
the kids and their beds
Photobucket
our family all together to end the day <3
Photobucket





While I was getting my disposable camera developed I got a roll I had wanted to send off done as well instead, I hate waiting haha

The sunsets going onto the island were always beautiful
Photobucket
I miss driving on PI and hearing the DI's yell at the recruits and them yell back and the shots at the range
Photobucket
The Sc State Fair, you might remember this session from there :)
Photobucket
love the signs
Photobucket
this got scanned in weird but I like it
Photobucket
everyone walking
Photobucket
this thing was cool but we didn't ride it
Photobucket
my hottie hubby
Photobucket
farris wheel again
Photobucket
Drew started to walk in front of the left photo as I took it, it's ok though
Photobucket
downtown Beaufort, my last coffee day with the girls
Photobucket
mom with the babies
Photobucket
that bridge is pretty but not fun to be on when they open it up
Photobucket
she loves to swing
Photobucket
Keeley playing and Jax hanging out
Photobucket
The Forrester Family session <3
Photobucket
hanging out
Photobucket
I miss our little house
Photobucket
happy lil man
Photobucket




I wanted to throw in Jaxon's 6 month photo as well, even if it is almost a month late haha I can't believe my little man is almost 7 months old and Keeley is almost 3, time flies by way to fast :(
Photobucket

I have a couple more blogs I need to get up before the new year and then I need to do my favorites of 2011 blog as well, if you'd like to see them before the blog you can find them here on my facebook fan page. I have a lot of plans for 2012 I can't wait to share them all with you!

0 comments:

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP