Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Thompson's . family

I have to say I'm very glad that Ashley loves me after I made her walk around downtown for about 2 hours in the hot humid South Carolina weather in heels, but I think she agrees it was worth it, right Ashley? :) I love this family, I met Ashley and Eric when we first moved down here to Beaufort, Ashley was one of the first people to come by and see Keeley when we were in the hospital and at that time little Miss J was in her belly baking away. You might remember Miss J from her newborn shoot last year, well now she's growing up and crawling everywhere and as adorable as ever!
Guys thanks for letting me capture these memories for ya'll! I hope you like them as much as I do!
Photobucket


Photobucket

look at those eyes!!
Photobucket

isn't Ashley gorgeous!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I love the way he's looking at her
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

.Photobucket
.Mom*Tog - For moms who love digital photography.Camera Gear Rentals.. The Unexpected Pit Bull

Photography by Misty Smith's Fan Box

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP